Monday, April 8, 2024

Benz Boonsiri Visits Section 36 Music

Section 36 
Music has another visitor!
 Benz Boonsiri is a phenomenally talented singer whose single "Faling" is one you should be listening to over and over.
 I was so excited that she was willing to visit with us and discuss her music, future goals, and more. I’m sure you’ll enjoy everything she has to say.

So, let's see what happens when Benz Boonsiri visits Section 36 Music!

I absolutely love your single, “Falling”. What can you tell me about it?

The song "Falling" is my own creation, both the lyrics and the melody. I wrote the lyrics based on how I felt when I first started dating my boyfriend. This song is really personal to me. It's about my fear of falling for someone because I want to be certain before giving my all. I'd rather be alone until I find the right person. As for the music and production, I have to give full credit to Jenny Fan. She's a producer and vocal coach at the studio. I adore her energy and creative ideas she brought to this song.


You had the opportunity to appear on “I Can See Your Voice - Thailand. What was that experience like?

Participating in "I Can See Your Voice Thailand" was an amazing experience for me. I had the chance to meet numerous Thai celebrities, thanks to the show's extensive involvement of famous personalities. This appearance also significantly increased my followers and engagement with the Thai audience. Plus, I had the freedom to choose the song I wanted to sing, making the experience even more enjoyable.


You’re currently attending Berklee College of Music. What made Berklee the right choice for you?

I'm currently studying at Berklee College of Music and will graduate in May 2024. Berklee was the perfect choice for me because it focuses specifically on music, which is my chosen career path. My time here has been incredibly educational, and I feel well-prepared to enter the music industry. I've made numerous connections with musicians worldwide, sharing the same passion. Music is very much about connections, and Berklee excels in fostering those.


Who or what would you consider your biggest musical influences?

My greatest musical inspiration has always been Beyoncé. I'm captivated by her performances, her fashion sense, and, most importantly, her songs. Her talent and style have had a profound impact on my appreciation for music.


What would you say is your biggest challenge with your music career?

The biggest challenge I face is maintaining consistency amidst my busy schedule, which includes school and performances. To reach my immediate goals, it's crucial that I stay organized. Moreover, in order to attract more fans and grow my audience, I must consistently create and share new music and content. Balancing these demands requires careful time management and a strategic approach to ensure I can meet both my educational responsibilities and artistic aspirations. This means prioritizing tasks, setting achievable targets, and dedicating specific times for music production and content creation, all while keeping up with my studies and shows.


What are your immediate music goals?

My immediate goal in music is to increase my output by releasing more songs, along with an EP and an album. I also plan to consistently post music related content on every social media platform to attract more followers and increase my visibility. This strategy is aimed at building a stronger online presence and engaging more effectively with my audience.


---


I'm definitely thrilled that she's going to be posting more music!  


As always, I want to thank Benz for visiting with us, and for sending along the pictures to accompany the interview.


I'm sure you’ll all want to follow her and see what she has going on. I would follow her on Instagram  and Spotify to make sure you don't miss a thing. 


Thanks again Benz, and good luck reaching your goals!



No comments:

Post a Comment