Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Allison Leah's 36 Favorite Things!

I’m sure you know Allison Leah from her
 incredible music, including her single "i gave u my number", which I hope you've listened to often.

With a new single coming out this month, I thought we should learn a little bit more about this artist, by learning a few of her favorite things! Let's see how it goes...



What is her favorite…

Animal? Dog

Disney song to sing? Probably "Part of Your World" haha

Crayon color? Magenta

Coffee order? Iced coffee with milk & vanilla syrup

Football team? A tie between Chiefs and Giants

Vacation spot? Anywhere with a beach

Place to shop? Trader Joe's haha

Star Wars character? Princess Leia

Winter activity? Skiing

Beverage? Coffee!

Restaurant? Love Xiao Bao in Nashville

Book? Right now I'm reading "I Didn't Know I Needed This" by Eli Rallo

Song (Can be yours)? oooh I have to say my new single coming out on March 29, "Sunsets"!

City? Florence, Italy or NYC

Ice cream flavor? Cookies n cream

Shape? Circle

Article of clothing? Flowy dresses

Place to walk? Love my Nashville walks or anywhere along the water

Season? Fall

Cookie flavor? Salted Caramel chocolate chip

String instrument? Guitar

Color rose? Red!

Superhero? Taylor Swift

Body piercing location? Ears

Candle scent? Balsam Fir

Thing you did in the last 24 hours? Recorded a new song in the studio!!

Cheese? Parmesan

Female musician? Taylor Swift

Disney character? Ariel

Social media platform? Instagram

Type of big cat? Lion

Summer activity? Swimming

Toy as a child? Tamagotchi

Smell? Candles and fall air

Souvenir to bring home? Magnets

Section? 36!! 



That was fun!


As always, I want to thank Allison for taking the time to do this with us. It's always nice to be able to learn a bit more about a favorite artist.


Be sure to listen to Allison and follow along with her to see what she's up to. I would definitely follow her on Instagram, and/or Spotify. In fact, go do both right now! You should also be sure to visit her website as often as you can. 


Thanks again Allison!



No comments:

Post a Comment