Wednesday, October 13, 2021

“I Hate Myself” by Mariah Belgrod (Sep 17, 2021 release)

 “I Hate Myself" is the latest single from the incredible singer Mariah Belgrod!



You'll absolutely want to listen to it, as soon as you can!

What can you expect from this song? Here's what the release had to say...

[I Hate Myself] is a vibey dark pop track that explores the emotions one feels after lustful desires and guilty pleasures. As a woman who is all about learning about yourself - the good, the bad, and the ugly - these lyrics that I have written hold a lot of value to me on my journey as a pop artist and woman.

I was blown away by this new song from Mariah. If you're familiar with her work from the Smule Sing! app, you're already aware of her immense talent, and this release will definitely reinforce those feelings. You will not be disappointed. I had to listen to it over and over. Be sure to listen to it for yourself.

You can find “I Hate Myself" just about everywhere you usually get your music like Apple and Spotify. So, there's no reason you won't be able to find it.…which I highly suggest you do.

 

And do quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment