Friday, December 11, 2020

"In Color" by Madam West (Release Date December 11, 2020)

The latest single from Madam West, "In Color" is now available!



And it is a simply wonderful listening experience. What can you expect from the song? Well, here's what Madam West had to say about it in their blurb…
 
"The song showcases Madam West as a cohesive live unit that manages to sneak in a ton of genre hybrids, from prog to soul to disco. Heady counterpoint gives way to aggressive rhythmic vamps before a post-punk guitar line resets the song in a whole other register.

"This song was based on a dream I had a while back. Dreams have become increasingly more frequent and necessary for me as an escape in a pandemic. It's yearning to visit some different reality, because your body is stuck in one place," singer Sophie Chernin says.

I loved this song. The techno beat was refreshing, and carried me through the whole song. It made me want to check out the entire Madam West collection. I'm sure it will for you too.

You can find “In Color" just about everywhere you usually get your music like Spotify or Apple! So, there's no reason why you won't be able track it down…which I highly suggest you do.
 
As soon as you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment