Friday, February 24, 2023

“Baby Come Back" by THOMASINA (Feb 24, 2023 Release)

"Baby Come Back" is the latest single from the incredible singer THOMASINA! 





You need to listen to this song! I really enjoyed it, and had to listen to it over again right away. What can you expect from the song? Here's a quick write-up from the release... 

Speaking on the new single THOMASINA said “I woke up in the middle of the night, grabbed my guitar and the entire thing just wrote itself. When I woke up in the morning it was like someone else had written the story. Usually my songs are very personal and I draw from real events in my life, but this song was fun for me because I created a whole new character that I had never met before.”


“Baby Come Back” tells the story of wanting someone back after a breakup, and the isolation and loneliness that comes when that person leaves your life. THOMASINA hopes listeners enjoy the openness of the track and create their own interpretations of the song.


“Was it a mutual break up; Did the narrator do something wrong; Did the other person do something wrong? I want the listener to choose their own story.” the 22-year-old artist said. Continuing to push past the popstar mold with her music, THOMASINA has proved that her heartfelt lyrics and beautiful melodies will solidify her mark in the music industry.


Like I said, something you need to hear for yourself, right away!

---

You'll be able to find “Baby Come Back" just about everywhere you usually get your music like Apple or Spotify! So, there's no reason why you won't be able track it down…which I highly suggest you do. Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment