Wednesday, January 6, 2021

“Ghost of Sound” by Meghan Pulles (Dec 18, 2020 Release)

"Ghost of Sound" is the latest single from the talented Meghan Pulles! 



And you'll want to listen to it right away! What is the song all about? Well here's what Meghan had to say about it herself…


"This song is a total transportation for me artistically, and I am soooo excited for you to hear it (literally). Defy Recordings sprinkled his magic on my music again, and this is one of the most vulnerable ones I've ever put out.


This song talks about the childhood ghosts that pop up again in our adulthood, and for me that was the fear of losing my hearing when I was a kid. These ghosts or triggers from our childhood attempt to really put us in a state of fear, but in the end we must feel empowered because we got through them.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀


I wrote this song before I knew I had to have ear surgery which is pretty spooky, but it was almost foretelling of what was to happen, and the fear behind it of how different my life would be if I were to lose this power.” 

You can definitely feel that when you listen to the song. The beautiful vocals bring a calm over you as Meghan exposes you to her vulnerabilities. A complete musical experience.

 
You can find “Ghost of Sound" just about everywhere you usually get your music like Spotify or Apple! So, there's no reason why you won't be able track it down…which I highly suggest you do.
 
Immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment