Thursday, December 31, 2020

“No Parties" by Jackie Therrien (Release date December 31, 2020)

"No Parties" is the latest single from the incredible singer Jackie Therrien!



And you have to listen to it now!

What's is the song like? Well, here's what Jackie had to say about it...


"I wrote “No Parties” a few weeks ago, I got the idea and started writing it while I was supposed to be writing an English essay (oops). All I’ve been thinking about lately is how rough this year has been for everyone and what a mess it is, and how 2020 is finally coming to and end. I started kind of daydreaming about New Year’s Eve, and how if I could end this mess of a year in any way, it would be at a party with and in the arms of the one that I love. Obviously many people aren’t able to have parties this year and maybe aren’t able to be with loved ones (one of those people being me), so this song is basically me fantasizing about it. 

I wrote this song pretty quickly, I finished it within two nights and knew I wanted to keep it simple sounding with only some acoustic guitar, piano, and upright bass. I recorded the song in one day.

I didn’t really plan on releasing this so soon, but I felt that for this song specifically to be released the last day of this year was right."

This song is just fantastic. Jackie's beautiful vocals bring to life what many of us are thinking this year. Unlike 2020, I was disappointed when this song was over. You'll want to listen to it this year, and every year from now on. Go hear it for yourself!

You'll be able to find “No Parties" just about everywhere you usually get your music like Spotify or Apple! So, there's no reason why you won't be able track it down…which I absolutely suggest you do.
 
Right. Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment