Friday, December 4, 2020

"I'm Not Sorry" by Claire Donzelli (Release Date December 4, 2020)

Fresh off the success of her smash hits “Together Apart" and “Lift Me Higher” comes the third single from the immensely talented Claire Donzelli, "I'm Not Sorry"! 


I am so excited about this release, since I have been waiting for a new addition to her collection. What can you expect from the song? Well, here's what Claire had to say about it in her blurb…
 
"‘I’m Not Sorry’ was inspired by an experience I had with someone who constantly mistreated me and disrespected my boundaries, and lashed out at me even more when I tried to defend myself. I put my foot down, got myself out of a bad situation, and never looked back. It’s an empowering, feel-good song that reflects how standing up for yourself is something that should be celebrated - not sorry for.
 
This song is an absolute masterpiece. It turns a moment of rejection into one of empowerment. I can imagine it blasting at full volume as a way to remind you not to accept mistreatment from anybody. And even if that's not what you need at the moment, the music and Claire's incredible vocals create a song that you'll love no matter your mood. 
 
You can find “I'm Not Sorry" just about everywhere you usually get your music like Spotify or Apple! So, there's no reason why you won't be able track it down…which I highly suggest you do.
 
Immediately.
 
---
 
If you want to learn more about Claire, check out her Section 36 Music profile page. There you can find links to her social media accounts, as well as more samples of her incredible singing.
 
Be sure to give “I'm Not Sorry", and the rest of Claire's music, a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment