Friday, December 18, 2020

“Mi Propia Religión" by Mar Fayos (Release date December 18, 2020)

"Mi Propia Religión" (translated as My Own Religion) is the debut album from the amazing singer Mar Fayos!


PhotographerBerta Tiana Stylist: Carmina Camps Graphic designer: Bey Rodríguez

And you need to listen to it as soon as possible! 

What can you expect from the album? Well, here's what Mar had to say about it during her interview with us: 

"
For many years I have been working actively on finding my identity as a human-being and as a musician, developing my sound, improving my musicianship skills and writing and performing actively, both in Spain and in the US, and soon throughout Europe. The last few months of quarantine became a great opportunity for me to connect with my inner self and to find this identity I was looking for - I think that I couldn't have done it otherwise - and, although it was pretty hard, I feel I understood and accepted who I am and what I have to say right now through music and I tried to turn it all into an album that will be composed of eight original songs in Spanish and English. To me, releasing this music album has always been one of my biggest dreams, and it is both exciting and scary, as I suppose that may happen to many artists when they are releasing their opera prima independently, coming from zero and being completely unknown, but for many reasons I feel that now it is the right time for me to take this big step and put myself out there with the biggest respect for the audience and for music, which results in exposing myself through my lyrics, melodies and harmonies with the utmost honesty and transparency I am capable of."

This album is simply magnificent. Mar's beautiful vocals add perfectly to the music to create a sound you can't help but marvel at. Each song in the album plays off each other perfectly, telling Mar's story as it goes along with jazz like you've never heard before. You have to experience this album for yourself!

You can find “Mi Propia Religión" just about everywhere you usually get your music like Spotify or Apple! So, there's no reason why you won't be able track it down…which I highly suggest you do.
 
As soon as you can!

---

If you want to learn more about Mar, check out her Section 36 Music profile page. There you can find links to her social media accounts, as well as more samples of her incredible singing.
 
Be sure to give “Mi Propia Religión", and the rest of Mar's music, a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment