Friday, December 10, 2021

“Don't Say Goodbye" by Violet Lewis (Dec 10, 2021 release)

“Don't Say Goodbye" is the latest single from the incredible singer Violet Lewis!




What can you expect from the song? Here's what Violet had to say about it...

"Don’t Say Goodbye” is an anthem for anyone who has ever dealt with the struggle of being in a long distance relationship and will hook you from the first line “I made my therapist cry today.” Simply, it’s a song for when you’re sad but you’re sick of crying about it (and just wanna rock out). It is the third and final single leading to the release of my upcoming EP "Loose Lips" which is coming out in January."

This song is simply incredible. She's right, the melody absolutely grabs you right from the start. After hearing it, I just had to go listen to all of Violet's music. It was all as good as expected. I definitely can't wait to hear the EP.

You can find “Don't Say Goodbye" just about everywhere you usually get your music like Apple and Spotify. So, there's no reason you won't be able to find it.…which I highly suggest you do.

Right Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment