Friday, August 20, 2021

“TwentyOne” by J0VANNA (Aug 20, 2021 release)

“TwentyOne" is the newest single from the incredible singer J0VANNA!



You are going to want to listen to it, right away!


What can you expect from this song? Here's what the release had to say...


Energetic and unapologetic, “Twenty One” is a retro Pop anthem for people, who are not ready for the next chapter of their lives. Written by J0VANNA, “Twenty One” is produced by Terrence Rolle and mastered by Grammy-nominated Dave Kutch.


J0VANNA writes: “I wrote this song on my 21st birthday. I don’t particularly like birthdays, and my 21st birthday was no different. Actually, it is weird to know that I’m 21. I still feel like I’m 15. ‘TwentyOne’ was a perfect way for me to channel my inner child and pledge my unwillingness to move on to the next chapter of my life, not just yet.”


As a big fan of her debut release "Brain on Fire", I was incredibly excited to hear this new song. It absolutely lived up to my expectations. J0VANNA has a sound all her own that really brings the music to life. I could not get over how incredible this song was. Be sure to listen to it for yourself.


You can find “TwentyOne" just about everywhere you usually get your music like Apple and Spotify. So, there's no reason you won't be able to find it.…which I highly suggest you do.


No, I mean it. Right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment