Friday, September 24, 2021

“Benefits" by Melissa Mills (Sep 24, 2021 Release)

Benefits" is the latest single from the amazing singer Melissa Mills! 




And you won’t want to miss it!


I’m sure you remember Melissa from her interview with us, where we discussed her single “Blueberry Daydream". Or, like I am, you’re a fan of her wonderful single “Lose My Cool” or “The Waves”. I could not wait for this release, and was not disappointed! I know you'll love it as much as I do.


What can you expect from the song? Here’s what Melissa had to say about it…


Benefits explores the tempting world of turning a friend into something more. Not knowing exactly how the other feels but knowing just what you want. But benefits aren’t always a good idea, it can ruin a friendship. And it has ruined many in my past. So have I learned my lesson? I have plenty of history to back up that friends with benefits is tough to navigate, but only time will tell if I make the right choices. In the meantime I’ll keep day dreaming. 


Benefits features Joey Eldracher absolutely killing it on guitar. The ending of this song is completely unstructured, so we had fun improvising and trying to work around each other. It gives a “playing live”energy that is exciting and enticing. And you’ll find that fluidity that’s found in all of my music. Check out Benefits today on all streaming platforms!


You can find “Benefits" just about everywhere you usually find your music, like Spotify, and Apple! So, there's no reason why you won't be able track it down…which I highly suggest you do.

***

If you want to learn more about Melissa, check out

her Section 36 Music profile page. There you can find links to her full interview with Section 36 Music, her social media accounts, as well as more samples of her incredible singing.


You can also hop directly to her recent interview right here on Section 36 Music. That will give you an opportunity to learn more about this amazing singer.


Be sure to give “Benefits" a listen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment