Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Adia Clark Lay Makes 36 Decisions!

We all know
 Adia Clark Lay from her interview with us, where we discussed her single “Brown Eyes". 

Today I thought we should learn a little bit more about this incredible artist, who has a new single "Wanna Go Back" out this week, by having her make some decisions for us! 

Which does she prefer...

Brooklyn or Golden Gate Bridge? - Golden Gate Bridge

Red Sox or Yankees? - Red Sox duh!

Disney or Pixar? - Disney (I’m a princess at heart)

Tank top or tee shirt? - Tank top always

French fries or onion rings? - French Fries (specifically McDonald’s with ketchup)

Ice cream or iced coffee? - I’m an ice cream conessiure  

Cake or Pie? - Mom’s Double Chocolate Cake

Breakfast or Dinner? - Breakfast FOR dinner

Pizza party or pool party? - Pool party for sure!

Formal attire or Casual wear? - You’ll always catch me in casual, but I love to play dress up for events;)

Beach vacation or Mountain retreat? - Beach vacation, I live in the mountains!

Too hot or too cold? - Too hot, the cold is just… cold.

Going to a water park or amusement park? - Amusement park! I live for rollercoasters!!

Adventure travel or Relaxing vacation? - Always down for an adventure!

Night out or Night in? - Really depends on how I’m feeling

Concerts or Movie nights? - Movie nights are more affordable lol but I love a good concert

Playing video games or reading books? - If video games include Wii Sports or Mario Kart, I’m so down.

Football or baseball? - Baseball! Get me a Pepsi and a hotdog and I’m set

Hiking or Rock climbing? - Hiking!

Fiction or Non-fiction? - I LOVE realistic fiction

Spending time at the beach or by the pool? - The beach!

Pizza or tacos? - Dominos Cheese Pizza

Sing-along songs or Dance numbers? - Sing along, I have two left feet

Drums or Guitar? - Guitar!

Headphones or Speakers? - Speakers, but I’m scared of my neighbors haha

Animation or Live-action? - Love a good live-action remake

Superheroes or Princesses? - Princesses are superheroes! 

Talking animals or Magical creatures? - Magical creatures, I’ve always a unicorn

Shopping in-store or buying things online? - All shopping is good shopping

Sending text messages or calling people? - Calling is much more convenient 

Podcasts or YouTube videos? - Podcasts, but only Two Hot Takes

Getting lost in the jungle or in a vast city? - Vast city, because I’m a Google Maps professional

Be Sleepy or Grumpy from the Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs story? - Happy! 

Having the ability to read other people’s minds or the ability to fly? - Ability to fly, then I wouldn’t be late all the time

Reincarnate as a parrot or fish? - Parrot, they are colorful and can sing/talk!

Host a party, or attend a party? Attend! Less to worry about.


---


That was fun!


As always, I want to thank Adia for taking the time to do this with us. It's always nice to be able to learn a bit more about a favorite artist.


Be sure to listen and follow along with her to see what she's up to. I would definitely follow her on Instagram, and/or Spotify. In fact, go do both right now! 


Thanks again Adia Clark Lay!



No comments:

Post a Comment