Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Duda's 36 Favorite Things!

I’m sure you remember Duda from her interview with us, where we discussed her single “Lost Messages". That song was the first on her EP "Rumors", where Duda was nice enough to take us behind the scenes. She also just released her amazing new single, "Criminal", which I hope you've listened to often.

Today I thought we should learn a little bit more about this fantastic artist, by learning a few of her favorite things! Let's see how it goes...

Animal - Lion, cause I'm a Leo hahahaha
Disney song to sing - I love many, but I'll say my fav at the moment is Almost There from The Princess and The Frog, Tiana is one of my fav Disney princesses!
Crayon color - Hot pink
Coffee order - Usually an iced latte, then I add more sugar
Baseball team - RED SOX! I'm a Boston girly since I began going to Berklee hahahaha
Vacation spot - Dream vacation would be Tokyo!! I always wanted to go to Japan and Asia in general
Place to shop - I looooooove Abercrombie and Uniqlo at the moment
Star Wars character - Anakin obviously, but the ewoks are cute
Winter activity - Skiing or sledding!
Beverage - Iced coke
Restaurant - I'm obsessed with a Japanese restaurant in my hometown, Rio de Janeiro, called Spicy Fish! But in Boston, I love to eat some Korean food at Haju, right in front of Berklee.
Book - November 9th by Colleen Hoover
Song (Can be yours) - I looooove Too Bad by Giulia Be, So It Goes by Taylor Swift, and my new song Criminal!
City - Rio de Janeiro and New York City
Ice cream flavor - When in the US, I like Blueberry Açaí from Amorino, and in Brazil I enjoy Nutellina and Pistacchio from Baccio Di Latte
Shape - Triangle, I don't know why hahahaha
Article of clothing - Sweater
Place to walk - Commonwealth Ave. in Boston!
Season - Fall (too cliché, I know)
Cookie flavor - White chocolate chip!
String instrument - Violin, which fun fact, I played it for 10 years, from 2-12
Color rose - White or red
Superhero - Does Loki count? He's my favorite MCU character! But I also like Thor
Body piercing location - None hahaha
Candle scent - Something woody or cozy, like fall themed
Thing you did in the last 24 hours - Arrived in NYC!
Cheese - Yes! I like mozzarella
Female musician - Taylor Swift, obvi
Disney character - Stitch or Mike Wazouski
Social media platform - Tik Tok
Type of big cat - Lion!
Summer activity - Going to Ipanema Beach, Posto 9
Toy as a child - American Girl dolls, I was obsessedddd
Smell - Silver Birch & Lavender by Jo Malone
Souvenir To Bring Home - Hoodie
Section - 36? hahaha

That was fun!


As always, I want to thank Duda for taking the time to do this with us. It's always nice to be able to learn a bit more about a favorite artist.


Be sure to listen to Duda and follow along with her to see what she's up to. I would definitely follow her on Instagram, and/or Spotify. In fact, go do both right now! 


Thanks again Duda!



No comments:

Post a Comment