Friday, January 7, 2022

“Loose Lips" by Violet Lewis (Jan 7, 2022 release)

“Loose Lips" is the debut EP from the incredible singer Violet Lewis!


And you won't want to miss it! 

What can you expect from the EP? Well, here's what Violet had to say about one of the singles from the EP in her recent interview with us.

“'Don’t Say Goodbye'” is definitely an outlier on the EP in almost every way, and the process of putting it together was no exception. While the other songs were written during the early days of quarantine while I was spending a lot of time thinking in solitude, I wrote “Don’t Say Goodbye” after all of the other songs on the project had already been recorded. The day I wrote it, I just knew I wanted it on this project. I recorded a quick demo and sent it to Zackary Shreves, the producer on this project, and he loved it too. So we got in the studio and just recorded it. I wrote it about my boyfriend, who is also a musician, and he became a big collaborator on the song, writing and arranging parts for drums and tracking some guitar parts."

I definitely noticed the songs from the EP each had their own feel, but blend together wonderfully. It's something you'll want to hear for yourself.


You'll be able to find “Loose Lips" just about everywhere you usually get your music like Spotify or Apple! So, there's no reason why you won't be able track it down…which I suggest you do.
 
Right Now!


***

If you want to learn more about Violet, check out 
her Section 36 Music profile page. There you can find links to her full interview with Section 36 Music, her social media accounts, as well as more samples of her incredible singing.

You can also hop directly to her interview right here on Section 36 Music. That will give you an opportunity to learn more about this amazing singer.


Be sure to give “Loose Lips" a listen!


No comments:

Post a Comment